IXXAT Econ 100
Stand-alone embedded PC for DIN rail mounting with multi-protocol support
NEW, available July 2015: Soft-PLC and optional expansion board
- Powerful ARM-based platform with Linux operating system and passive cooling
- High communication performance for real-time applications
- Easy programming using Soft-PLC or Application Development Kits
- Highly customizable to meet the requirements of your application
- Easily expandable to support various fieldbus and industrial Ethernet protocols (expansion board)
- Analog/digital IOs for direct connection of sensors and actuators (expansion board)
- Out-of-the-box: EtherCAT and CANopen master
- Also available as OEM and board-level product
During the development of the IXXAT Econ 100 special attention was paid to the requirements of the various fields of application. Thus, the device has a powerful CPU, industry-grade memory, a rugged metal casing as well as a fanless design with an extended temperature range of -40 °C to +70 °C.
IXXAT Econ 100 uses a dual-core Cortex A9 CPU. The internal RAM has a standard size of 256 MB and can be extended up to 1 GB. Operating system and programs are stored on flash memory on a SD card.